Howl with laughter with the FOURTH book in the hilarious full-colour, illustrated series,Â Dog Man,Â from the creator of Captain Underpants!
Hot diggity dog!
Dog Man is back — and this time he’s not alone.
The heroic hound with a real nose for justice now has a furry feline sidekick, and together they have a mystery to sniff out!
When a new kitty sitter arrives and a glamorous movie starlet goes missing, it’s up to Dog Man and Cat Kid to save the day!
Will these heroes stay hot on the trail, or will Petey, the World’s Most Evil Cat, send them barking up the wrong tree?
Dav Pilkey’s wildly popular Dog Man series appeals to readers of all ages and explores universally positive themes, including:
- and the importance of being true to one’s self.
Full colour pages throughout.
OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES
- Dog Man (book 1)
- Dog Man: Unleashed (book 2)
- Dog Man: A Tale of Two Kitties (book 3)
- Dog Man: Lord of the Fleas (book 5)
- Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild (book 6)
- Dog Man: For Whom the Ball Rolls (book 7)
- Dog Man: Fetch-22 (book 8)